SPIDER: TABLE / SPARE TIRE MOUNT DEFENDER 110
Regular price €209,00
Unit price per
This lightweight and durable spare tire mount is made for your Defender 110! Quickly demount from your vehicle and use it as a camping table!
Our bespoke designs include 90, 110 and WET+MUDDY.
Fits from 29″ to 35″ tires (Some most common sizes : 265/75/R16 – 235/85/R16 – 285/75/R16 – 33/12.5/R15 – 255/85/R16)
- Diameter of table: 60cm
- Height from ground while used as table: 26cm
- Easy installation, mount, removal
- Tough and bespoke
- Laser cut and hi-temp triple powder-coated aluminum or protective clear coated aluminum (Nano-technology coating by AkzoNobel) to keep the weight down. Solid 304 stainless-steel legs for strength and durability.
- Spider table kit includes: 4 pcs-table top, 4 pcs-legs, 3 pcs-extensions and bolts & nuts. Easy and quick installation.
- You will need to use strap ratchet to tighten and secure the Spider while mounting on your spare tire.
We use AkzoNobel (Dutch) powder coating on SPIDER. AkzoNobel’s powder coatings technology is recognized as the best in the world. Our forward vision has led to innovative breakthroughs like nano-technology, which improves scratch resistance and clarity in our finishes. And, because we use 100 percent solid technologies, our finishes are VOC free, and have virtually no negative impact on the environment. We have a full of Certificate of Analysis that we can share with you on your request.
Legs are made of 304 stainless steel that has excellent resistance to a wide range of atmospheric environments and many corrosive media. 304 has good resistance to oxidation in intermittent service up to 870°C and in continuous service to 925°C. There are also no chemicals within type 304 stainless steel that can migrate to your food or body. Solid stainless-steel legs provide strength and durability.