Classic Driver's Bomber Jacket
Gods and Rovers
Unit price per
FREE SHIPPING to the USA, Canada & EU
Please use the code 'FREESHIP' at the checkout if you reside in one of these countries.
Gods & Rovers Driver's Jacket, reflects the spirit of classic four-wheelers with the timeless Hounds-tooth pattern, using dark monotone hues in wool and cotton.
In 1948, the first Land Rover was officially launched 30 April 1948, at the Amsterdam Motor Show. This car, with registration number HUE 166, was the first pre-production Land Rover.
- Two chest and side pockets
- Padded inner lining in black
- High quality YKK brand zipper
- Ribbed cuffs on sleeves and hem
- Embroidery stitching on back
- Upper material: 35% virgin wool, 65% polyester
- Inner lining: 100% polyester
CARE & WASHING
Recommended dry cleaning only
35% WV, 65% PES. Interior 100% PES, only dry cleaner wash.